Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GK1♥



Recently I've discovered the shop in downtown Albany called GK 1. I've driven by it a few times, but it wasn't until I stumbled upon their facebook page and discovered all the stuff they had in their store, that I actually made my self go down there and face the parallel parking! When I walked in it was smaller than I thought it was going to be. And there were soooo many jeans to choose from and high end jeans available! 7 for all, True Religion, Miss Me, Big Star and so much more! They even carry NikiBiki! The best Cami's cause they're so long and you never have any problem with crack showing when you're wearing one! Anywhos I wish they had a little more in the acessories department but so far they are the place to get jeans here in Albany. And did I mention the have lay away?! And if you like they're facebook page you get to see their deals that are posted almost daily! Great discounts and jeans all the time! So check them out! They ship outta state too!♥
Bought these and I love them cause I'm tall (5'10) and they still leave
some length by the heel!

No comments:

Post a Comment