Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Milk & Cookies Bar

Who needs Alcohol... OK some days a nice Mimosa Really hits the spot,! But usually when the kids have worn me down to my last nerving and are gnawing away on it, I pour myself a nice glass of milk, sneak into the pantry and quietly as I can Peel back the top of the Oreo package and make a mad dash to the side of my bed. And I soak my cookies till they're just about to fall apart and I eat them. Which got me thinking, if I had it my way I would open a Milk & Cookies Bar. Serve everything from coconut milk, banana milk, fat free, 2%,  whole, strawberry and of course Chocolate!! And that variety would extend to my cookies too! Grasshopper cookies, chocolate chip cookies, etc. And there would be set hours that no kids are allowed! Just good ol' Mommy gossip time! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment